Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Custom tailored solo/duo/trio game

Wanna feel like a one person army like Masterchief or part of a small group of saviors?     Hello, I'm looking for a player or three for a pick up game(i.e. no set week to week schedule).  Will be text based for a few weeks until I get a new computer or a job to afford subscription so I can use my tablet.  I'm flexible as to system but I best suited to run things where I have access to the info free online like pathfinder, starfinder, D&D3.5, etc.  and games with simple mechanics that I played for a very long time like World Of Darkness.  Also, Mutants and Masterminds, I have access to two different editions of that one.  So, all you've left to do is pick a system and message me.
Hello there. I am perfectly fine with text-based games. I would be interested in a trio team Mutants & Masterminds 3 game set in a universe such as X-Men in Marvel- or even a Buffy-verse starting at either highschool or university or having a headquarters and doing divine work like in Angel. ^^
Hi there. I'd be really interested in a game of Changeling: The Lost or something else WoD-ish (Demon: The Descent sounds interesting). I can only do text-based games due to personal circumstances so the text part is absolutely great for me! Also, Shadowrun: been very interested in Shadowrun for some time but, alas, no opportunities to play. ...And a few other systems. Okay. Quite a lot of systems. I can quite possibly round up a few interested players I know, if you wanted a slightly larger group (or not if you'd rather pick people yourself). One slight problem - possibly - is that I'm in GMT. How much of an issue is timezone going to be for scheduling?
hey guys, that sounds great.  I'm hoping to run more than one game at a time so you should both be able to get your game on.  I would like to set up a chat with each of you to iron out specifics.  For WOD, Changeling is one system I am not very familiar with as is Demon.  But if you have access to the rules and it uses similar mechanics, i.e. all rolls are a result of rolling one or two stats with a set difficulty and the possibility of botching rolls, than I should have no problem adjusting provided the basic setting info can be found online.  I have to say Demon sounds more interesting just because I've never heard of it.  
Also, keep in mind I plan to run more than one campaign off of the same invite simultaneously so it won't mean anything if you see a new person invited unless we speak about it first.  The focus is on solo or multiple story-lines/protagonists within the same settings rather than group play because that way we don't have an issue with a key player not showing up and holding up the plot.  Think of it like Sin City.  The characters might team up at times or even be on a team, but if only two players are there, than they are on their own side-quest.  This eliminates scheduling and playing by type eliminates problems caused by sudden departures due to life getting in the way. Hellstar do you have anyone in mind for the other players, cuz I see some synergy between your idea and  Aneurin 's.  Demon sounds like it would probably be a good system for a Buffy-verse game, so we could combine if you guys like.  But again, you are each meant to be the hero/villain(your choice) of your own story.  Like Spike said, big bads talk about ruling the world or destroying it, but mostly they tend to just want to live in it and get things done, so if your villain gains power in one area it doesn't mean they'll actually but heads with every hero.    Generally I try to avoid pvp, so most likely if a hero and villain interact it would be for a reluctant team up mission.  Like I hate you, but I hate the world actually ending more so let's work together. Aneurin, I'm sending you the invite now.
Hey, so I take it you're not still interested in new players? If you are feel free to shoot me a message. -Ace