Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] somewhat experianced player looking for intresting game (5E)

Hi! my name is ben and for a couple years now I have been a DM! but after being a player once or twice I really want to do it again. so here I am looking for a DM or group to take me in, right now weekdays work best for me (Tuesday to Friday) with varying times. I'm not overly intrested in dungeon crawling where the whole game is "kill things get loot", I really want to get my roleplay on this time around. I like to think I'm a layed back person and I really really get into the character creation process. I hope to hear from someone!!
First of all I want to say that spell checking goes a long way. I got a game on 630 pm est on Fridays that is still looking for a player (5e). If that works for you, we could talk a to see how we fit.