Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5e / Pathfinder] Longtime DM looking to play in a long term game.

Edited 1508523302
Hello! Brand spanking new to roll20, but after moving literally across the country, I am having difficulty finding a game in my area. As it says I'd love to play. I usually fill the DM role, but now I'd love to be the player. I've got about 10 years experience with the GURPS system, and am finding I really enjoy the d20 systems a lot as well. I've got some experience with Pathfinder, and would love to play some 5e D&D. I'm definitely a hardcore roleplayer, if that helps. I can fit in to most any day of the week, in the evenings. Also EST would be the preferred time zone.
It would help if we know what time / day and timezone you are looking for a game. I got a game on 630pm est on fridays that is still looking for a player (5e)