*This game is set for Mondays @ 9:30am PST / 4:30pm GMT Remember, remember, the fifth of November, the Magefire, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the Magefire treason should ever be forgot. Introduction Greetings! Welcome to The Coup, a goblin-ish campaign set in the world of Eberron. Yes, goblins . --The of nations of Khorvaire are constantly at war (indirectly, of course), and the newly founded Droaam is of no exception. In the wake the Magefire Plot, tensions have only arisen, with the various nations' trust of Droaam and its inhabitants reaching new lows. Though not outwardly hated, the more civilized races are far from forgetting the attempted assassination of their beloved King Boranel, and the monstrous civilization stirs restlessly under the tyrannical leadership of the Daughter's of Sora Kell. But who will be the first to strike... and where?-- About my experience: I have been DM'ing for many years now and have run numerous campaigns here on Roll20. I strive to provide custom high quality maps (made from purchases here on the marketplace) and constantly make use of API scripts, dynamic lighting, etc., as I attempt to make the game as easy and immersive as possible. Requirements & Disclaimers 1. This game is going to be streamed, which means you'll need both a decent mic and camera. We will be using Discord for voice, and Appear for video. 2. This game will inevitably be quite comedic, and I fully expect it to be both outrageous and inappropriate. If you can't take a punch (and by punch, I mean potentially being subjected to a periodic onslaught of roasting), then this game might not be for you! If you can dish it out as well as take it, then throw down an application! 3. Play in character! Since I strive to put a lot of work into maps, stories, NPCs, etc., the goal is ultimately to craft a fun, collaborative, and immersive story-telling experience, and this means that playing in character is key... ESPECIALLY given the context of the campaign and the races we'll be playing. While I understand not everyone is comfortable doing some sort of voices for their characters, especially for something like goblins, it will definitely be something I look for in applications. 4. This game is being crafted from the minds of both the players and myself, and so once the group is formed, we will all be working together to interweave the characters into the background/story of the campaign. This means that there should be some level of leniency with individual characters and the overall story. If you have any questions or would like to post up an application for the game, throw em down in the link below. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/92171/eberron-the-coup" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/92171/eberron-the-coup</a>