Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Messed up character sheet

Edited 1508457712
I'm playing a campaign and when I open my character it looks like this: The various regions are out of place, and some text fields are on top of each other. I have tried both Google Chrome and Firefox. I've emptied the cache relating to roll20 in both and neither one has extensions enabled on the website. I've also tried zoom in, out, and setting zoom to 0. This is applies to popped out mode too. None of this has worked. No one else on the campaign is having this issue. I don't know whats wrong. My browser is either Firefox or Google Chrome, and my OS is either Win 8.1 or 10. (these issues occur with any combination of the aformentioned browsers / OS's)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you using a live CSS interpreter like Stylish? I know it's unlikely if you have tried on both browsers, though.

Edited 1508458140
No, I'm not using anything like that. Ordinary Chrome and Firefox (I do have Chrome extensions, but those are disabled on the site as I've said).
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Check your zoom in the browser. Some sheets miss-aling when the browser is zoomed in or out to much.
Pat S. said: Check your zoom in the browser. Some sheets miss-aling when the browser is zoomed in or out to much. I already tried that.
The italicized text leads me to believe that there may have been a setting changed on your browser, likely by an extension of some sort. If, on chrome, you  reset your browser settings , does that resolve the issue?