Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] [5e] Cubicle7 Middle earth setting

Looking for a Dm for a Middle earth game Using the Cubicle7  Middle earth stting that mix 5e and The one ring. New Dm's welcome. Homebrew or not. I leave that up to the DM. But as it is the middle earth setting so rather RP heavy games. Time and day is not set so it will be a lot up to the DM as my scheduale is fairly open Contact me for more info if interested
Bump
Bump
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile and post. It helps GMs and players choose you. 
Andrew R. said: You should put your time zone in your profile and post. It helps GMs and players choose you.  Time zones does not matter as i can make time for pretty much any timea day. Would it help if i would say GMT+1 any time of day. early mornings, evenings, night time. any time
Let's talk I might be interested.