Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF: DnD5e GM] Anxious gays looking to play at least once a week

Two friends and I are in search of a new DM! Our old one lost interest in DMing and started skipping sessions without letting us know in advance, so we're in desperate need of a new one so we can continue playing! Some things about us! We're all over 18! We already have characters! We can send your their stats upon request. We're looking to play on Discord! We're all socially-anxious babies who are too nervous for voice / video calls. We'd prefer to play on the weekends, though we're flexible, for the most part. We're all pretty new to DnD as a whole. We only managed to play a few sessions before our last DM poofed on us. We do, however, understand the basics, but I'm sure we'll forget things or have questions, so please be gentle with us! We're all poor college-aged kids, so we cannot afford a pay-to-play game at this time. A few things to note before posting! Please do not post here asking if you can join our sessions as a player! Our last group was fairly large, and it made us realize we're only really comfortable playing in a small group. Sorry! We're only looking for a DM over the age of 18! If you know you'll be away or need to cancel a session, please tell us in advance. As newish players, we would really prefer if you're experienced as a DM. We're not looking to play a 'joke' game, but we don't want to play a game that's serious all the time, either! A good mixture of seriousness and humor would be loved. We would prefer to play a style of game in which our characters have time to develop themselves and their relationships with others rather than strictly moving from battle to battle. We, as fairly new players, would prefer to not be constantly put into situations where there is a high probability of one of our characters dying. Our last DM thought it was hilarious to make us play a bunch of one-shots where we all died in the end. We, however, did not find this enjoyable. Anyway, if you're interested, please comment here! (Please don't PM me as I'm not the best when it comes to responding to PMs, and we'd all like to be able to talk to you here!)
Greetings and salutations,   I am currently looking for two players to fill in a party of 5 for a Pathfinder game, it is a Mature game, and we will be using voice on discord, I am in need of minimum one male character.    James L.
you-are-butt said: Two friends and I are in search of a new DM! Our old one lost interest in DMing and started skipping sessions without letting us know in advance, so we're in desperate need of a new one so we can continue playing! Some things about us! We're looking to play on Discord! We're all socially-anxious babies who are too nervous for voice / video calls. We'd prefer to play on the weekends, though we're flexible, for the most part. Would you please be a little more specific about the days and times that you're available?  Do you have a link to an existing Discord server? If not, I'll post mine when I get home in a few.
Hi!  I'm looking for players to join our adventuring party! I'm running a home-brew campaign called The Monarch's Ball. The current players have finished the Lost Mine of Phandelver and are currently wandering the plains of the Sword Coast trying to find a deadly Beholder. My DM style : I value roleplay over rule-checking. I believe the point of the game is to have fun, so I try to mold my sessions in a way that maximizes the players' enjoyment. I like to do voices, but I don't expect others to :) I don't take kindly to meta-gamers, power-gamers, and folks who like sexual violence.  I hate killing characters :( About the party : we have a half-elf rogue, a tiefling warlock, a dwarven paladin, and an elven wizard. They like to be silly but also can focus on the mission when need be. We generally play on Tuesdays from 6pm - 10pm Pacific.