Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] friendly DM looking for groups to tackle my homebrew 5E

Hi! my name is giantdad and for like a year now ive been looking for players for the same campaign, I'm just not having any luck. so here I am talking to you now! ive had a campaign made for a long time now, with an entire homebrew world and culture that ive sunk so much time into and am willing to expand upon! as a result ive come looking for groups of players to answer my call, if you and your friends desire adventure, glory and drama please feel free to contact me! discord is a great way to reach me: GiantDad P.H.D.#6781 I'm sort of flexible on time: mornings and evenings everyday I am usually free ive sunk hours and weeks into world crafting but: I will never ask to be payed for my efforts, I am completely free to play I hope to hear from you soon! AS A NOTE: I am looking for an already organized group, not forming one a person at a time so individual "yeah can I play" will not be accepted
Just sent you a friend request on discord. I have four people, possibly five or six who can play at scheduled times and are all chill and willing to play.