Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Weekly]Looking for players to tackle Starfinder's first AP on sundays 6PM GMT

Heya, I'm looking for players to join me in the first Starfinder Adventure Path, Dead Suns. Games would be played over Discord voice chat, and games would start at 6PM GMT Sunday, starting the 29th. You can send me an application or drop it in the thread, whichever floats your boat.  Just answer me these questions four *Why do you play RPGs? Roleplay/combat/loot, etc? *During gameplay and roleplay, do you err more on the serious or humorous side? *How experienced are you with the Adventure Path, and the Starfinder system rules in general? *How old are you?
Hello Gabriel, My name is Mario and I'm interested in playing Starfinder. I've been gaming for about 35 years - all types except for LARP / cosplay and CCGs. RPGs are my first love and play mostly for the roleplay, combat, and character development. To answer the rest of your questions: *During gameplay and roleplay, do you err more on the serious or humorous side? I'm pretty easy-going so I err mostly on the humorous side. *How experienced are you with the Adventure Path, and the Starfinder system rules in general? I'm very experienced with the Adventure Path and Pathfinder rules. Since Starfinder is new, I'm still getting to know all the differences between it and  Pathfinder. I'm a member of the Pathfinder Society, but not currently in any active campaigns. I have all the Starfinder rulebooks and sourcebooks released thus far. *How old are you? I'm 47. I've also got over 200 hours on Roll20 - mostly running games, which include Pathfinder, WH40K RPGs, and D&D 5E. Looking forward to playing some Starfinder with you - hopefully. All the best - Mario.
Hi, I'm also interested Starfinder and the time works pretty well for me. I play RPG's for a couple of reasons: primarily the story and interacting with others to find out where the story will go. I do tend to favor tactical RPG's  as I also enjoy working with a team to overcome challenges, and the math involved in that aspect of the game. During gameplay and roleplay I tend to be more the serious side. I have no issue with humor itself, and others that are humorous, I just tend to have difficulty playing a comedic character and prefer not to torture the others playing with me when my humor falls flat... I've been gaming on and off for about 25 years, mostly various version of D&D through 3.5 and then Pathfinder for quite a while now. Starfinder, I've purchased the rule book, and I've read probably 50% of it. As for Dead Suns adventure Path, I've purposely staid away from trying to learn too much about it, as I am hoping to play it at some point. I know it starts on Absalom Station, but that's about it. I'm 38.
So sorry, all. Just assumed the thread was too buried to get any more responses. Unfortunately, our slots have been filled. Since this timeslot isn't especially common, I'll definitely ask ya'll in the future if you're interested.