Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF4P] [Looking for players with little to no XP] Homebrew Game

Edited 1508525253
Hi my name is Raymond.. I've been playing DnD since I was 14 (currently 22) amd I enjoyed it so much I made a custom world with friends well... It got too jam packed (13ppl) and I thought why not make a new game new world... I'm a little inexperinced my self as a DM however I'm very talented at making a story... I have one kinda set already however I want the group to decide what kind of realm we will play in... I've created an entirely custom Combat System for beginners your stats you worry about are Health and Mana.... You learn skills as we play and your character levels up every time we get to the next chapter...  Our game will be extremely Story Driven... For more info please email me before wanting to be in the group.. I have a lot to explain before making a commitment for this game...
Email: <a href="mailto:kane.roinn@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kane.roinn@gmail.com</a>
One of my Playes the empty white squares are where combat skills/attacks go..