LAST CALL!!!! RhOmicron and I have discussed it and I'll be issuing a pull request on this sheet. If you don't test soon, forever hold your peace: MAKE A BACKUP OF ANY CAMPAIGN BEFORE TESTING THIS SHEET! This sheet will use sheet workers to convert the old sheet to the new, but there are a few points to note: We're testing. These work on my campaign, but my campaign is in its infancy, so a long running campaign might have test cases that my characters don't. Sometimes something causes a sheet worker to fail. There's a github user called RhOmicron who's been making commits to the L5R sheet behind me. For instance, they recently made a commit reporting to add descriptions to spells (a feature I added myself). This was added after I wrote my sheet workers and tested them. There may well be others. I've tried to contact RhOmicron, but so far all my attempts have been for naught. Features Added support for the Ten Dice Rule. Added Flat Modifiers to Rolls and Damage. Add a drop down to allow any trait to be used with any skill. Added Complex/Simple check box to weapons. Added School Skill Checkbox. Added 0 values to blank numeric skill fields. Performed a major reworking of the sheet, under the hood, to take advantage of sheet workers. Fixed repeating sections and insight. Added roll and keep bonuses initiative. Added additional bonus to armor. Added a field for armor type. Set armor bonuses to 0 so current TN will autocalculate without zeroing the bonus fields. Fixed rank for characters with low insight. Changed initiative to require you to have a token selected. This requires characters to have tokens, but it automatically adds characters to the initiative tracker. Added the ability to edit wound penalties, for talents. Ability to add flat wound bonus per rank for certain techniques. Fixed honor, status, and pips, etc. Added a field for total xp. Various formatting enhancements. Added a spell description field. Added dice to roll and keep for a spell as well as a flat bonus. Added a section for equipment and money. Simplified the spell ring selection to a single drop down. Updated a lot of variable naming for better use in sheet workers. This means some fields like ArmorReduction are now armor_reduction. Added the Keyword field to spells. Moved traits above tabs so that you can see your traits on every page. Added ring images back into rings. Changed "Traits" tab to "Information." Added Damage to spells. Implemented conversion workers. Fixed an issue where bow damage was drawing off agility rather than strength. Added a button to send spell description to chat. Fixed some unreported variable problems in weapons. Sheet Releases We haven't released this sheet to the public yet. When we do it will take some time for the pull request. Also, I've never done that before. We'll want some Pro users to test it first. How to Update Yourself (As Pro): Copy the html from github In Roll20 go to campaign settings and choose a custom character sheet. In the HTML tab paste the HTML code Copy the css from github On Roll20 in the CSS tab paste the CSS code. Right now, we just have the one translation, so copy the translation from github. This will change once translators start updating the translation files. (I assume). On Roll20 in the Translation tab paste the JSON from the appropriate file. Hit save.