Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Morrow Project

So I found this gem of a game today, and I kinda fell hard for it. Is there anyone out there in the vast internet willing to gather a bunch of people and help dust this bad boy off?
For those who don't even know what the game is like me: <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Morrow_Project" rel="nofollow">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Morrow_Project</a>
David
Sheet Author
Which Edition?
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Knight Raven said: So I found this gem of a game today, and I kinda fell hard for it. Is there anyone out there in the vast internet willing to gather a bunch of people and help dust this bad boy off? David said: Which Edition? Hello Knight Raven et al, Long time fan of MP. Since 1st ed. I don’t have 4th but I have all the rest. I love the setting, not so keen on the system (well, 3rd improved it a bit IIRC but 1st and 2nd weren’t the best). My old game group used GURPS but I’d probably use Savage Worlds (faster than GURPS, more cinematic and easier to run). Are you getting a game together? What days of week/time zone/etc? Or just gauging interest? /Matt
David
Sheet Author
I created a character sheet for 4th edition (a ground up new design with some backward compatibility and much more of full system than the originals)&nbsp; and tried to generate some interest on here and the main Morrow Project forum but no one seemed interested.

Edited 1508606925
Id love to get a game together. I bought the 4th edition pdf yesterday and i've been looking it over and listening to people play. I wouldn't be confident running it though. The setting is what drew me to the game. Huge fan of the post apocalyptic scene. Ideally Id like to start a weekly game on the weekends.
David
Sheet Author
I setup a good chunk of a 4th edition version of Liberation at Riverton on Roll20 before abandoning it. I don't have the time to run a weekly game.
Sorry to hear that. Yes there doesn't seem to be that much interest in this game, which is very sad.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Knight Raven and David, I’m interested but kinda full up on gaming right now. I’m running two games and playing in two games. If any of them crap out, I’ll let you know and we three can get together. I’m in the Pacific time zone (currently GMT-7, but soon GMT-8 on November 5) and good game days are Mondays (currently in two games alternating weeks), Wednesdays (currently in one game every two weeks) and Fridays (currently in one game every two weeks). Weekends are problematic for me and I prefer every other week gaming for a game. What time zones and and days are best for you two? /Matt
Of those options, Fridays would probably be best for me in CT
David
Sheet Author
I am in the UK&nbsp;
If you're considering a different system (Twilight 2000) i'd be interested but MP out of the box is just wonky.

Edited 1510686408
Actually I'd be down for Exodus, Morrow Project, Aftermath, T2000, or pretty much anything.&nbsp;&nbsp; Cheers! EDIT: still down for playing, even a one-shot.
i would be interested if you don't mind someone that is totally new to the RPG scene.
Nice to see some responses. I honestly don't care what system is used. Im mostly there for the setting and using military hardware ;p
I just want to play a tabletop game again. Maybe have some laughs. Shoot some things, blow up a few things, save the day. Y'know, fun stuff.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, Would people be interested in a one-shot? I might have some time in December to run one. Or if else someone wants to run a one-shot, that would be cool, too. /Matt
I would be interested in a post-apoc one-shot, if it takes place at a time I can make.