Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Attribute Problems

Edited 1508556640
One of my players is having a truly bizarre issue trying to set up his new sheet. All the other players were able to fill in their information to their assigned sheets with no problem, but this one is having an issue where when he types in the attribute, it doesn't "stick." They all show up as 10 with a mod of 0. If you hover over 10s with your pointer the true numbers briefly appear, but any rolls made are with a mod of 0, and it doesn't fill in the skills either. He is also unable to drag and drop spells.  The thing is, when he was first having this problem I deleted the original character sheet and gave him a new one, where I filled in the first two attributes as a test and they worked just fine. But the minute he tried to do the same the glitch re-emerged, affecting only the attributes that he tried to add himself. He then tried switching browsers to the same end. The only thing that we know off that's different about this player is that he uses a Mac and the rest of us use PCs. Anyone know what's going on and how we fix it?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that your player is having issues with the site. Could you please have your player carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!