Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Looking for D&D5e group Tuesdays or Saturdays.

Edited 1508690022
Hi there, I am looking to join a weekly game of D&D5e on Tuesdays or Saturdays. ( I have odd days off I know) I have some experience playing D&D but not a lot. I have a few characters in mind but i am flexible. I have Discord Skype and a camera as needed. Thanks! Edit: I live in Washington state so I am under the Pacific time zone. Any time after 9 AM to 7 PM works for me.

Edited 1508666807
I'm also looking for a group but unfortunately i dont have one in tow for you but if a group was gathered of at least 3 players and a dm or something like that i would love to join you  I currently have all days available except most saturdays I've been playing for about 1 and a half years but i have the books and can do just about everything also i'm down for every class or race except homebrew with a few exceptions
I don't know if it works for you, but I'm currently in a game on Saturday nights at 12am. We have a bunch of night owls in our group, but if that works for you hit me up. It is ledgend of zelda themed. 
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile and post. It helps GMs and players choose you.
Xeve, Thank you for the reply. Unfortunatly that is just a little too late for me i work at 9 am PST on sunday mornings. @andrew R you are absolutly correct and i appologize and wil ammend the orignal post.