Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Online][Pathfinder][Weekly][Saturday][PST][Homebrew] Looking for a couple players to fill the party!

Edited 1508693676
I have a Homebrew Pathfinder campaign running every Saturday from about 5-10 PM PST, and I have a few open spots in the group. Details about the game! We play over Discord for voice and use Roll20 for the game. Starting level is 5th, progression is normal, and I'm planning on running this campaign (come hell or high water) up until around 16th level, but we'll see. I've been GM'ing for about a decade now, and my style is based around a solid mix of combat and roleplaying, allowing the players to choose what kind of themes they want to encounter by the choices of adventures they go on. Character voices, fanciful exposition, visceral combat and actual -- you can find it all with this group! The current arc is that the players are in debt to a noble family-- in the hole several thousand gold with them-- and need to pay it back before the end of twenty days. The debt came from a building that was not fully paid off, the debt being shunted onto the only remaining member of the guild's roster (the ones who originally had the building), and a group was assembled to gather this gold as fast as possible through adventuring. This family are not people you cheap out on. Bad things happen when you do. The party is currently on their eighth day adventuring and fighting hard through a treacherous jungle looking for something to plunder from the ancient ruins. They are currently in an abandoned dwarven outpost nestled near some jungley mountains where they've found Sahuagin have taken over and set up shop. The group is currently a Life Oracle, and Fire Elemental (Bloodline) Sorcerer, a Diviner Wizard, an Inspiring Commander Cavalier, and a Slayer. The Slayer and Cavalier are both GMPCs as they were originally played by PCs who then left. I cannot write them out appropriately just yet, so I'm keeping them as part of the party until I can retire them. CAVEATS Only eight races are playable. Human, Half-elf, Elf, Dwarf, Ratfolk, Catfolk, Undine, and Half-orc. Half-orcs are called 'Orcs', but use the Half-orc racial template because the GM likes it better. Though it won't matter immediately, magic is restricted after 6th level spells. 7th, 8th, and 9th levels spells make the game go out of control pretty damn quick, so I'm keeping them under close watch. Druids and Summoners are both banned classes. Gunpowder classes are unplayable. Draw class choices only from Base, Core, and Hybrid please! Please do not come in with a premade character concept. Contact me with your interest, and allow me to chat with you about the world lore and help you come up with a character concept that you will enjoy. Players all start with one background skill (always maxed, always class skill for free), one background trait, and one background feat. However, I get to choose these for you based on the character concept you provide me with! If you're interested, leave me a private message with your Discord information, or a message here and I'll get back to you with mine so we can chat.
Bumping! Still looking.