Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rifts (Palladium Books) campaign looking for players!

Hello! I'm a GM for a young Rifts campaign here on Roll20. We've had two sessions so far, so we're really just beginning.  I'd love to find 1 or 2 more dedicated players to join the campaign.  We play every other Friday (next scheduled game is November 3rd) from 7:00 till ~11:00 PM Eastern time.  You do not need to be experienced with Rifts. It would help, but we will show you the ropes if you're interested in joining.  Let me know if you'd like to join us!
I would be interested if your still looking
I got to hop into a char gen session and had a great time chatting. The timeslot didn't work out for me but it should be a blast for fellow Rift players
I love Rifts, I'm even GMing my own game, I wouldn't mind playing too though. Can I get some more details? Is it over discord, skype, text?
I have an off-again on-again time commitment but I'd like to still check out the game and the group beforehand.  To see if we're a fit and setting info, which books, etc.. I have several books including Ultimate Edition.