Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Central] I am setting up a game and am looking for 4-5 players

Edited 1508968174
Thank you for all your interest, I have more then enough people for the game currently. So I am looking for 4-5 players to join me in a game I want to start up. The time is currently TBD, but I am leaning towards earlier in the evenings rather then later and Saturdays do not work for me. We will be using discord for voice. I will now give some background on the world: Welcome to the world of Elador, you find yourslef on the continent of Nontu. This once was a relatively peaceful land ruled by one nation but the past few centuries have changed the political landscape drastically. Where one nation stood now there are three. We have watched the rise of foreign invaders from across the sea, who were led by a host of dragons. After decades of brutal fighting the foreign host had achieved a foothold and the land had achieved a relative peace, though animosity simmered below the surface. After a time of peace between the foreign invaders and the former rulers of the continent, another faction decided to make itself known. From within the former superpower on the continent a group of practitioners of the arcane art rose up and tore asunder the once great nation in a matter of years. Their uprising may have been small in compared to the power of the nation they just toppled but they were willing tap into something that their opponent was not willing to touch, the power of necromancy. So now the landscape has the tyrannical Hegemony of Naraxis in the north, The Conclave of the Magi taking up a vast swath of land in the center of the continent and a shadow of what it once was forced into a small corner sits Ebertide. Begrudging peace between all players exists, but for how long? What I want from you guys is 1-2 character ideas, what you like most about tabletop games and what you are expecting out of me as the dm and out of the campaign.
Hey there, I might be interested in joining if the game is on tuesdays. (other than saturday my only day off). I have several characters rattling around in my head. What i enjoy most in tabletop gaming is getting lost in the world, atmosphere and characters. What i want out of the DM is fun and challenge. :D (I am open from 9am to 7 pm tuesdays and saturdays.)
I'd love to get in on this! Looking to practice my RPing abilities, so I've whipped up a rather in-the-box bard for practice. Fairly experienced with 5e, DMing for 4 months. Best times for me are Sundays or any week day 12-7pm EST. Let me know if there's anything else I can do!

Edited 1508788094
Would Love to join. A little new to roll20 but love 5e and have been playing for a few years. A couple character ideas: elf paladin or human warlock. what i like most about tabletop games is the unique atmosphere and RP elements alongside the intense battle moments and bits of humor here and there. I would expect a bit of RP out of you as a DM but also be able to joke at times.
id love a go at this im free most any evening so long as the games don't run till super late like 11 or 12 . iv been playing tabletop for over a year now but rp is nothing new to me . i love acting and playing characters from the token meat head barbarian to a thieving kenko or a senile old wizard. i do live on est time
i'm in! if you dont mind a noob, i just started learning how to play d&d. so if you would like me to play i'm all for it! :)
I'd be interested in playing. I'm less familiar with 5e than Pathfinder, but I have a few years experience as a roleplay-heavy player. I have a few character ideas swimming around in my head (human cannibal barbarian, air genasi witch hunter, tiefling shadow sorcerer) and Im eager to try them out. As far as what I'm looking for in a campaign, I'm hoping for an experience that leans towards roleplaying and less roll-playing. I enjoy making characters and seeing them develop in unexpected ways, and this setting seems like a great place to experiment. 
I would love to join. I am not completly new I have a couple of games in and I understand how d&d works completly. I would love to join in if youd let me
I'm interested. I have games on fridays and sundays at 6 PST. For characters, a human wizard... book learned, whos master told him he needs to see the world before gaining power. A dwarf fighter, a young dwarf who missed the last big war and who regrets it in his bones.  Would also be willing to play anything needed to fill holes.
Hi! My best friend and I are looking for a new group. We've been playing 5e for a year and our group just disbanded. We can play on Monday or Tuesday night's and are dedicated, fun players! I think it style of play would fit in well with what you've built!
Interested in this! For character ideas I got pretty much one for each class, though I'm a bit timid to make a bard XD i'd gladly fill in for the party, preferences are either Warlock or Monk though. For tabletop games I do really enjoy the interaction between players and the world/character exploration, so I'd be expecting a good ammount of that, coupled with some nice combat here and there and a fun environment
Hello!  I'm very interested to see where this may go, and I'd love to join in on either a Tuesday or Wednesday.  I'm a relatively new player who has been playing for four months and is involved in one other ongoing campaign.  From my experience, what I tend to want from my games is simply a fun story line that both myself and my character can get invested in.  I tend to skew more towards the exploration side of game play, though I do enjoy the RP and combat as well, especially if the latter pits the party against enemies in a unique situation that requires some strategy or preparation.  I can certainly come up with an idea for whatever the party needs, though I would like to play a martial class such as a fighter after playing a spellcaster in my current campaign.  I've also had the idea for a valor bard that could answer the question of what the drummer is actually doing in a military or adventuring party other than keeping time for the march.
Hey there, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I've been playing 5e since it came out so my gaming experience is limited to this edition. I was thinking of playing an acolyte of the necromancer faction that couldn't stomach necromancy so he abandoned them. Instead of using his magic to bring the dead to life he focuses on transmutation instead. Another idea was a Dragonborn Paladin from the invading faction sent to spy on this new group of necromancer and report back any weaknesses they have in their defenses. 
when does this thing start? :)
Id love to join the adventure! Player Info Name: Jordan Age: 21 Gender: Male Character Ideas Character Name : Cross Race : Human (Variant) Age : 24 Class : Cleric Background:  Cross was a child of nobility going by the name of Zephyr Ironshield. Zephyr as a child was incredibly egotistical and had a major power complex, believing that because he was a Nobel he was better than the "commoners" below him. He abused his birthright and tormented those around him for years to come, unchecked by his parents or the parents workers. This slowly "corrupted" him, twisting his view and outlook on life and humanity. Eventually Zephyr stepped a little to far; he caused trouble and offended someone he thought was a commoner but turned out to be a noble of even higher status. The response was a punishment that would typically mean death; no amount of pull or influence from his father could lighten or lessen the punishment. Frightened with this fact Zephyrs father realized a loophole; men of religion can not be punished by death. So Zephyr became apart of the church in order to escape punishment. He didn't believe in the ideas at first but under the guidance of his teacher Zephyr actually started to believe; over time his beliefs solidified and he eventually became a true believer in the church. Zephyr changed his name to Cross as a show of commitment and belief in his faith as well as to brake off all ties with his previous corrupt noble life. Name : Adrian Solstice Age : 24 Race/Class : Human (Variant) Bard Backstory : Adrian loved the idea of become a "jack of all trades" he wants to learn how to do everything imaginable and travel anywhere possible, but doing that is neither cheap nor safe. So for the first trait Adrian learned was music, its are something that can keep him safe and out of trouble as well as provide a bit of coin along the way. He spent most of his younger years learning how to use all sorts of weapons and equipment because he never knew when they would prove useful as well as keeping up on his instutmental skills. After he felt relativly confident with his skills Adrian started to focus his skills on smithing; he was obsessed with the diferent properties ores and metals possessed.  From the DM : im hoping for a DM that has a bit of variation with the campaign, not just going from point A to point B with a sprinkle of combat along the way. One that truly allows our characters to progress and grow through their interactions and adventure.