Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Homebrew][5e][LFP][Central] How it all started...

Hey Guys! Now, let me start of by saying this game is completely expiremental game, and its actually based on me trying to create my own world. I have not decided what i want to use it for but i know that i want it to be a big immersive world, something new, something never seen before, something incredible, something beautiful. If you are looking for a completely serious game with a structure and serious gms then this isnt the game for you. But if you want to be a god? If you want to control the world around you and see what your champion does? Or maybe you wish to be along for the ride, seeing where the gods of this world will take you? Maybe youre looking for adventure...Or challenge... If so, this is indeed the game for you. Altho i will have fun with this, i am completely serious about this, and that this will be my mark on the world, if not on this world, i want to leave this world having created my own. Having my own world sounds so cool, dont you want to be apart of that? We will be playing my own homebrew game and we will be starting from the very beginning of humanoid exsistance, Discord is the best way to contact me. Lets create a world together guys!
I would be interested in your world as long as the game does not run too late (after 1 am EST).  How do i contact you on discord?
Michael C. said: I would be interested in your world as long as the game does not run too late (after 1 am EST).  How do i contact you on discord? Well you dont have to worry cause im hoping the game will run until 10 EST, also just send me your discord name
Looks very interesting :) what timings are you thinking?

Edited 1508758929
I would love to play, but i am limeted to friday or saturday nights. Have you decided a day yet? EDIT: I am an idiot. I forgot i was reading the English LFG posts. I am so used to written English that i forget i suck speaking it out loud. My mother tongue is Spanish and while i can write ok, i have a really thick accent and i'm somewhat slow to form sentences. ;)