Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Need 2-3 more players All levels of experience welcome

Looking for 2 or 3 players to join for a long term sunday evening game. We will start with Lost Mines of Phandelver and progress from there. This will be an intent to progress PC's to lvl 20+ to begin epic adventures or 2nd gen PC's
I am interested mind msging me
Would you be okay with people with little to no experience at in D&D? if thats so id like if you could contact with me.
Hi Vicorin.  I'd be interested.  I'm an experienced RPer for 3.5/PF/4E/WoD/DH and probably a couple more not coming to mind.  New to 5e.  I played a lil of it from the demo pack they released in, basically, Beta.  Mic ready. 
I am interested
Definitely interested but unfortunately the time/date you'd be doing the games is important.  If it's a time I can make, I'd make it every week, but I'd love to know the time/date you plan to run the game.
Color me interested. I'm looking to improve my RPing abilities, and have rolled a fairly in-the-box bard to do so, but I know he could be a lot of fun to have around, if you'll have me. Fairly experienced with 5e and have been DMing for about 4 months. Let me know if their's anything else you need to know, and I'll be more than happy to share!
I'd love to join! I've just Roll20 because I'm looking for a group like this! I've started DM'ing for friends and family but really want to be at the other side of the screen.
I'm off on Sundays each week, only day off usually, and would really like to join you. I've got some experience but wouldn't call myself a pro lol.
Name: Adrian B. (ADR) Age: 24 Country: United States, CA Experience (D&D, 5e, in general): Played a DD(5e) a few times at a local card/board shop, so i do know my way around the game! Found out about Roll20 and thought it'd be a cool experience to play from your home.Signed up today hoping to get a game going soon. Character Concept: I would like to play a Paladin,who stands for the light, fairness and womens rights! Willing to play a Monk or Fighter.