Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Star Wars] Brand new tabletop player looking for Star Wars campaign

Hello! I'm Zarek, and I've been a gamer for nearly two decades now. I've always played RPGs, but never had the opportunity to tabletop. I recently learned of Roll20 and am hoping to pick up the hobby. Though I am interested in high fantasy, my true love is the Star Wars universe. I'm very interested in roleplaying, and though I know I'll love combat, its not absolutely necessary for me to enjoy a game.  I'm hoping to find a campaign to start out at level 1 and progress as far as we possibly can, hopefully well into the end game! I'm perfectly willing to fill any role the party might need, as long as they're willing to help me learn (and put up with my noob-ness for a while haha). I'm CDT time zone and I'm hoping to find a game during the day on Saturday or Sunday, but am available weeknights after 5pm as well. Thanks, and I hope to hear from someone! Zarek
Hi there! Table top roleplaying is a great hobby and a huge stress reliever.  I've been playing since '74 so I can vouch for its restorative properties! Star Wars is a very rich roleplaying genre, to say the least.  Is there any particular Star Wars game system you're looking to get into?  Such as WOTC's d20 revised or SAGA editions for example?  I haven't tried the newest game yet. Get together with me and we can talk about it and see if we can't cobble something together.  I'm looking forward to it