Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5E or Pathfinder] New campaign looking for LGBTQ+ players

Edited 1508750450
Hi! We’re a DM with moderate experience in 4E/5E (me) and one player looking for 2-4 more people for a low-key campaign. Specifics of the campaign would be informed by character choices and system preference; game time would be 5:00 Eastern on Sundays or Mondays 1-2 times a month, depending on people’s availability; and using Discord for voice chat. Now, this is the most important part: we’re queer folks wanting to play with other queer folks in a friendly environment, ideally. You need to be okay with new players, queer and trans friendly, anti-racist, anti-ableist, all that good stuff. (Less importantly, we’re also MLP fans and importing some minor bits from the Ponyfinder rules, if that matters to you one way or the other.) If that sounds interesting, we’re hoping to get it off the ground by the end of November.
Hi, I'm the one player, chiming in to say I look forward to getting the game going!