Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Random Encounter macro help!

Hey! I have this macro here. &{template:npc} {{rname= The Party is Travelling}} ***You Look Around for any Sign of Danger!*** [[1d100]] What i want it to do is anything over a roll of 80 it will say Encounter to chat. Anything less than that it will say Nothing Happens. How do i do this?
Make a  rollable table , with two items: Encounter , weight 20 Nothing Happens , weight 80 (For the record, though, it's actually the ratio that matters, not the actual numbers— two items weighted 20:80 are the same as two items weighted 1:4 .)

Edited 1508818990
That's great but not what i need. I'm not using a rollable table just the macro listed above. The reason for the macro is the pretty output to the chat.
And I'm saying you can't do if/then functionality with a naked macro, but a rollable table will do exactly, exactly what you're trying to do.
Ok