THE PREMISE: I'm looking for 2-4 players , 18+ years of age .   for an exciting text based play by post, RPG based on the warring states era of japan coupled with Japanese folklore and mythology. Lets pretend to be weird creatures and fight monsters together! Basically it's an D&D anime in ancient japan. Monsters, ancient civilizations, magic and fantasy etc. Play by post means post when you get a chance. So it might be a little slow going, but consistency is key to a successful game life. I'll be posting quite frequently so I'm looking for others who do as well. This game is not for children, I'm a big Game of Thrones fan, add a little [HBO] symbol here. I imagine this also being kind of a fun/ silly / mature animu. THE SELECTION PROCESS : PM me: any questions, a little bit about yourself, and the character you intend to play as. I might make a few suggestions to help the group synergy. If I like what I see, I'll send you an invite, and we can discuss the game further.  CHARACTER OPTIONS : Players will be playing Gestalt Characters (Pick two classes and you get all the features from both, as well as the highest Hit Die between them, All Saves from both classes etc. It's the best of both worlds) Starting Array : 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11 Starting Cash : 5d4*10 Gold Pieces Starting Level : 1 (Remember you get 2 Classes, but you're still level 1) I'll be using a mix of content, mostly from the official sources, and picking and choosing from 3rd party sources, as well as my own homebrew content.  Legal Sources include :  5e Players Handbook, GM Guide, Unearthed Arcana, almost anything from  Wizards of the coast .  Heroes of the Orient: Player's and DM's Companion Homebrew is available upon review and approval.  ABOUT THE GM I'm 28, I'm a D&D nerd, I like video games, eating pizza, and my fiancee'. I love Anime, and Video games. That's where most of the inspiration for this RPG is coming from.