Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Arcanis RPG and Rotted Capes question/request

How easy would it be to adapt the Witch Hunter 2e sheet to use with either the Arcanis RPG or Rotted Capes?  They are both by the same company, and I think they use the same basic system, but I am not completely sure of that.  Especially, if the Witch Hunter sheet would be hard to adapt, I would appreciate it if someone would make a sheet for Rotted Capes and yhe Arcanis RPG.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It all depends on the game system and the layout of the two sheets. If the game mechanics remain the same between the witch hunter and the other systems then it is just a cosmetic change of the words. If it is two different systems or more then it gets complicated and probably would need a sheet to be written from the blank sheet up. I never played any of those systems so I have no frame of reference on how much work it would take.
MrBS
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rotted Capes has been created and is now available.