Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help: Puchased Module not acessable

Hi all ... I have a question about what to do when the module I purchased doesn't appear in either my Market Place content or as a module to select when I create a new game page.  Yesterday, I purchased the module "A Much Bigger Problem" and wanted to set it up and read through.  I can't find it anywhere.  I did receive the confirming email saying that my purchase went through.  Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
A Much Bigger Problem is an Addon, so you'll need to create a game and then add it from the Game Details Page.

Edited 1509067390
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
"A much bigger problem" is an addon not a module. If you go to your detail page (your main game page) and select the game addon drop down menu, you should find it there.
thanks for the clarification ... i will do that