Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art Library Search: Not Showing Marketplace Purchases (Gabriel Pickard specifically)

So this is something that's been going on for a while and I never thought anything of it, but as I have begun to buy more and more map packs via the marketplace, it has become something of an issue (I'm not sure if its intended or not). The problem is basically that searches from the Art Library in a game seem to only selectively show purchases, most notably that it only shows the Faster Caster's art. If I search for "Fireball" I immediately get the various appropriate results from Pickard's Faster Caster's sets; this is fantastic. However, whenever I try to search for actual map-related images such as "stair" or "bridge" I get no results from my marketplace purchases whatsoever, even though there are numerous such images scattered throughout the various Pickard map packs I own. I had thought that the Faster Caster's stuff was perhaps an add on to the game and thus why they were the only ones working, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Is this a bug, or is there a particular reason this is happening? If so, is there a way to get these map packs to show searchable results as well?

Edited 1509068916
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Do you change it from tokens to map or tiles or everything when you do your searches? Forgot to post this link also:&nbsp;<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Art_Library" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Art_Library</a>
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The dropbox at the top right defaults to Token, have you tried changing it to All?
Oh wow, I don't know how I've never &nbsp;noticed that drop-down box. That did the trick though, many thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I can't COUNT how many times that's happened to me. =D
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I forget it at times also. I actually wish it was set to everything as default instead of tokens.