Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for a 2e game

Hey, I have an open window of time on Sundays and am looking for another 2e game to join. I have a lot of experience with 2e outside of roll20 and have about 296 hours in on roll20 currently. I have a preference for playing dwarfs, but am open to other types of characters.

Edited 1509304164
Jon _. said: Hey, I have an open window of time on Sundays and am looking for another 2e game to join. I have a lot of experience with 2e outside of roll20 and have about 296 hours in on roll20 currently. I have a preference for playing dwarfs, but am open to other types of characters. Click Here to view the AD&D 2nd Ed. LFG and apply to a game.