Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Calling all DM's and Players Alike!

Edited 1509384639
So, I suppose I should first introduce myself first. My name is Taylor, but you can call me Storm. I've been a DM for about 2 years now, mainly operating within D&D 5e and I absolutely love it. I've recently returned from a years break due to work constraints etc etc and have kicked up a new Storm Kings Thunder campaign using the Roll20 Pre-made module to get me back into the thick of it. Now, towards the meaning for this post, I have been running a discord server for a while now and would love for you to come and join! Since my return to the RPG world, the server has grown 3 times in size and has started to turn itself into a lovely little community of players and GM/DMs. There are text and voice channels for all and any of your RPG needs and the community is more than happy to welcome new members, actively playing and looking for groups to play with. There are quite a few current games going on within the server and theres always room for more, should any new DMs wish to run games through the voice channels. We use Discord for voice of course, but all of our games are Run Through Roll20 only. I run my own SKT campaign on Saturdays (Starting this Saturday coming) and I run One-Shots every week on a Sunday alongside some impromptu games cropping up throughout the week whenever I, or other DMs have time, so there's tonnes of space for new players! All of which are ran through roll20. All in all, we are a collection of like-minded nerds in search of RPG fun! If you're interested in joining our little community, let me know with a PM or reply to this post and i'll get back to you ASAP. That's about it for this post so for now: GAME ON!
Sure, I would like to join your community, please.
Sketh . said: Sure, I would like to join your community, please. Sent you a PM homie, welcome aboard.
This seems fun. I've been wanting to find a community to join. I'd love to join
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. In the LFG forum, we want posts focusing on Roll20 games. The easiest way to make sure you're focused on games on our servers is the inclusion of a /lfg/ style link. When your post is focused on "Hey, we're a discord server, come join us!" there's very little Roll20-specific there for people to hook onto. Please present your discord community in the context of, "This|These specific game(s) is|are looking for more players (with LFG directory link(s)), and this server is where we do our voicechats and hang out between sessions" Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext /r/LFG /r/gamemasters