Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Roll20/G+] #4–23: Rivalry's End (tier 3-7) - Saturday, Jan 11th, 2014 @ 1:00 PM EST [GMT -5]

Edited 1389394104
[Roll20/G+] #4–23: Rivalry's End (tier 3-7) - Saturday, Jan 11th, 2014 @ 1:00 PM EST [GMT -5] A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7. The Pathfinder Society's conflict with the Aspis Consortium in the frontier region of Varisia has come to a head, and the time to secure dominance of the ancient land is now. But despite mounting victories on the Society's part, the Aspis Consortium still has a few tricks up its sleeves, including several powerful agents from the Pathfinders' past who could prove too challenging an obstacle to surmount. Can the PCs end the ongoing struggle for control of the flow of ancient Thassilonian artifacts out of Varisia's ports, or will the Aspis Consortium succeed in keeping the Pathfinder Society ever in its shadow as it profits on the exploitation of the millennia? Written by Ron Lundeen. This will be experienced using Roll20.net and G+ Hangout. Audio is required. Video is not. This is a Pathfinder Society game. For more info on PFS please visit: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/553903/pathfinder-society-what-is-it" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/553903/pathfinder-society-what-is-it</a> or <a href="http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety" rel="nofollow">http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety</a> Please sign-up HERE, ONLY. Do not email me or private message me to secure a spot Signup by copying and pasting the Table Sign-Up chain below by adding your name, class level, faction, and PFS #. (Example: Ben, Oracle 7, Qadira, 89038-5) If you are on the wait list hoping to play you should be available at start time waiting HERE for a post as I will call for alternates five minutes after the start time IF availability exists. No post means no available spot. This game will only have a maximum of 6 players at the table. Table Sign up 1. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 2. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 3. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 4. 5. 6. Alternate 1. 2. 3. 4.
Things that are helpful. The following has been modified from the Ironhelixx RPG Club: Verify that your tools are working - including Roll20.net, G+ Hangouts, Microphone, and headset. Log into Roll20.net and set up your Macros before game-time. You will receive a private message for the details of the table. Make sure your PC meets all PFS rules and requirements before game-time, and that you own the PDF, or physical copy, of any additional, legal PFS, resources you are using outside of the Pathfinder Core Rulebook. What should I do at Game Time? How can I make my gaming experience, and the experience of the other players, better? Make sure and Log into, and be available for, your Roll20.net VTT, at least, 15 minutes before the listed start of the game. Jumping in at the last second, or arriving late, slows the start of the game and can cause you to lose their place at the table to an ALTernate. Make sure you have scheduled your time to make yourself available 30 minutes prior to, and 30 minutes following the end of, the scheduled time of the scenario. We schedule all regular PFS scenario sessions for 4 hours, so you will need to make sure and set aside 5 hours for the full experience. (Some High Tier PFS scenarios can run longer than the listed 4 hour session, so please plan accordingly for those and keep some extra time available.) If you cannot commit to this complete time period please yield your seat at the table to an ALTernate. Make sure you have removed all outside distractions before joining the game. Turn off TVs, Radio, Music, Internet Streams, et cetera - and remove other distractions from the area like loud children, environmental noises, loud animals, et cetera. Please also remove all internet distraction while playing. Shut down your non-game related IM clients, Social Media Streams, or any other related things that will distract you from the game. Your full attention and involvement in the game will enhance your experience at the table, and will also enhance the experience of other players at the table. Use a headset/earbuds, and a good microphone, while playing. Using speakers will cause feedback and other annoying side effects. Use your microphone, or G+ Hangout, mute button when not actively speaking - or while drinking/eating, or having a side conversation with someone outside the game - and position your MIC on your headset where it is slightly below your chin, or slightly above your nose, so it does not sound like you are heavy breathing into everyones ears. ;b Make sure you understand how all of your character’s Feats, Skills, Spells, and other abilities work before the game. Take the time to learn them, and print them out (or open browser windows with them displayed in separate windows), well before the game. This will help keep games moving fluidly as well as enhance the experience at the table. If you do not understand something feel free to email your GM ahead of time and they will help answer any questions you may have. Play only YOUR character. If a player asks for help, give them possible options, but do not actually tell them what to do. Don’t play by committee. Everyone will appreciate the game more that way. If people makes mistakes, let it play out as a learning experience. Respect the GM and your fellow players. Most Importantly - follow Wheaton's Law: “Don’t Be a Prick!”
Table Sign up 1. Patrick Harris - Skyseeker 6 (if we go high) / Druid 3 (if we go low) 2. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 3. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 4. 5. 6. Alternate 1. 2. 3. 4.

Edited 1389394364
Table Sign up 1. Patrick Harris - Skyseeker 6 (if we go high) / Druid 3 (if we go low) 2. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 3. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 4. David - Brawler 5 - Grand Lodge - 108344-05 5. 6. Alternate 1. 2. 3. 4.
I would be interested in playing my 6th level wizard (Varathon 66351-2) or my 3rd level druid (Morgyrm 66351-1) tomorrow.
Table Sign up 1. Patrick Harris - Skyseeker 6 (if we go high) / Druid 3 (if we go low) 2. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 3. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 4. David - Brawler 5 - Grand Lodge - 108344-05 5. Robert A. - ? - ? - ? 6. Alternate 1. 2. 3. 4.
Is the link working for anyone else? It won't open for me.
Table Sign up 1. Patrick Harris - Skyseeker 6 (if we go high) / Druid 3 (if we go low) 2. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 3. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 4. David - Brawler 5 - Grand Lodge - 108344-05 5. Robert A. - ? - ? - ? 6. Benny - ZAM 5 / Andoran / 96645-2 or Paladin 3 / Qadira / 96645-5 Alternate 1. 2. 3. 4.
Table Sign up 1. Patrick Harris - Skyseeker 6 (if we go high) / Druid 3 (if we go low) 2. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 3. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 4. David - Brawler 5 - Grand Lodge - 108344-05 5. Robert A. - ? - ? - ? 6. Benny - ZAM 5 / Andoran / 96645-2 or Paladin 3 / Qadira / 96645-5 Alternate 1. Joshua - Rogue4(112053-2;Osirian) or Paladin2/Brawler1(112053-3;SilverCrusade) 2. 3. 4.
Table Sign up 1. Patrick Harris - Skyseeker 6 (if we go high) / Druid 3 (if we go low) 2. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 3. David - Brawler 5 - Grand Lodge - 108344-05 4. Robert A. - ? - ? - ? 5. Benny - ZAM 5 / Andoran / 96645-2 or Paladin 3 / Qadira / 96645-5 6. oshua - Rogue4(112053-2;Osirian) or Paladin2/Brawler1(112053-3;SilverCrusade) Alternate 1. 2. 3. 4.

Edited 1389447247
@ David I replied back to you in a pm with the correct link.
Table Sign up 1. Patrick Harris - Skyseeker 6 (if we go high) / Druid 3 (if we go low) 2. &lt;spot reserved&gt; 3. David - Brawler 5 - Grand Lodge - 108344-05 4. Robert A. - ? - ? - ? 5. Benny - ZAM 5 / Andoran / 96645-2 or Paladin 3 / Qadira / 96645-5 6. oshua - Rogue4(112053-2;Osirian) or Paladin2/Brawler1(112053-3;SilverCrusade) Alternate 1. Miguel - Barbarian 3 2. 3. 4.
Robert A. Varathon is 6th level wizard 66351-2, grand lodge Morgyrm is 3rd level druic 66351-1, andoran email is <a href="mailto:superashby@insightbb.com" rel="nofollow">superashby@insightbb.com</a>

Edited 1389462040
Gah, forgoet number and faction. Alternate 1. Miguel - Barbarian 3 - Grand Lodge - 110713-4 or a Cleric 4 - Grand Lodge - 110713-7 (for APL) 2. 3. 4.
Alright boys we are playing high tier. Ill give the Google Hangout info at game time.
Calling alts now.