Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Marvel Superheroes - Version 1.0.0] Support Thread

MSG
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi everyone! I've taken over the Marvel Superheroes character sheet, and this thread will serve as the support thread for it.  There are some changes - mostly additions - but there are some fields that no longer exist (these were just informational numbers and not used in any calculations or rolls).  Here's the image of the modified sheet: Here's the list of changes made: - Character Data section: --- Added a Public Name field (if the hero's identity is unknown) --- Added an Identity field (is the hero's real name Public or Secret?) - Limitation(s): --- Added an Other Limitation(s) textarea --- Changed the Notes field to a textarea - Attributes: --- Replaced the Initial Rank fields with Roll buttons (those numbers were only for reference and not used in calculations or rolls) --- Added a Popularity item --- Added a Resources item --- Added an Initiative dropdown with Roll button --- Added a Karma Used dropdown (for those that can use Karma on Rolls - currently a dropdown (as per our rules), but can be changed to a number field if needed). - NEW: --- Added an Equipment / Miscellaneous section --- Added a Karma Pool / Advancement Fund section --- Added a Completed Power Stunts section --- Added a Power Stunts in Progress / Scheduled section Many of these changes are based off of the FASERIP sheet found in the Marvel Superheroes Player's Book.  If you need help, or have questions, please let me know. Happy Gaming!
Thanks for this.  now if only I can find an API for the UT that attaches to the roll buttons.
MSG
Pro
Sheet Author
Papataz said: Thanks for this.  now if only I can find an API for the UT that attaches to the roll buttons. Thanks.  Not sure what you mean by UT though.  What are you looking to have the roll buttons do (other than roll its respective FASERIP stat)?

Edited 1512629069
The universal table.  Show green yellow red results.  Basicly it's just rolling a d100.  You still have to look up the chart which I am also trying to at least make a useable handout for.
MSG
Pro
Sheet Author
Ah, yes.  That UT.  I like that idea.  No promises, but I'll see if I can come up with something.