Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cybersmile Holiday Charity Art Pack

I'm in the midst of planning a holiday one-shot, and I came across the  Roll20 Holiday Charity Art Pack from last year. I'm trying to find out if it's still possible to acquire by donating to Cybersmile but I can't find any info. A comment from 10 months ago says that it still works so I went to their website to donate and it just opens PayPal. How does Roll20 know that I've donated to Cybersmile since the email address I use for Roll20 and PayPal are different?
Hi Nolan, Unfortunately, the Art Packs for donating is only available for a limited time during various events such as Roll20CON or the Holidays. They are not available after the fact. You can keep an eye on our  Blog for updates and announcements for future donation opprotunities :)