Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll table tokens do not appear. (Horde of the dragon queen).

I roll my table for encounters and it does show me what the encounter includes, but does not create the tokens when i press the tokens button

Edited 1509822843
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, DM . The Rollable Table you're referring to is not set up to provide a Rollable Table Token . (Rollable Tables that are set up do so, such as the 'Vampire' Rollable Table, create a single Rollable Table Token each time the 'Token' button is pressed.) You can add monster Tokens to the tabletop by dragging-and-dropping their corresponding Journal entries from the "Creatures & Monsters" folder, located within the Journal tab of the Sidebar. I hope this helps!
This does help. Just knowing that this method is what i have to work with is good to know, so that im not looking around hoping for another avenue.. i would like to see this as an update one day though..