Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Grouped Tokens that retain Bubbles for HP

Right now, if you were to group an enemy mage NPC and a ring of fire for an aura of fire that does damage to anyone, you would lose the ability to alter the stats in the bubbles. I suggest a small change to make this easier and to differentiate which token is edited. You would first set the ring of fire to "Is Drawing" in the Right click, advanced menu. Then position your tokens, select both, right click and make into a Group under the advanced menu. The token would snap to grid based on the token that is *not* set to "Is drawing," which would be useful to make sure the token moves correctly. Right now, the best solution I found is to kick the other drawing to the back and select both tokens at once. Cumbersome when the PCs are trying to kill the enemy though, so it's not exactly the nicest way to go about it. I did try searching for other suggestions that might already exist for this but wasn't able to find anything. :C Slightly off topic, but it'd be nice to have additional bubbles show up optionally (not by default) for additional value tracking. (Such as action points, power points, temporary HP, ammunition, etc)
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .