Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] PCGen Output to Pathfinder Character Sheet - Spells

Ok I know the script was a bit dated but I used Norman G. s script which seems to work pretty well with the current Pathfinder Character sheet. The only problem I have encountered is spells.. the import did something funky.  It imported the spells but they only show up under the Character sheet Settings under the 'Cleanup Old Spells' list rather than under the Spells tab of the character.  Is there some way to get that old spells list migrated to teh spells list? I noted the only  apparent differences was the old spells list lacked IDs, they otherwise appear to be complete. I'll look further  and may try and devise a PF Spells importer if I can figure out why it is breaking. 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I would recommend switching to using the  Pathfinder Companion Script . It has a statblock importer functionality for NPCs. It should  work with PCGen statblock output (as text, not the xml code).
Looks nice and highly useful.. alas a PCGen  csheet_fanatasy_statblock_pathfinder.htm.ftl output does not include the Cleric spells like it does for sorceror.. so I remain stuck trying to find a way to migrate the improperly imported spells to a proper spell list.