Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

sandbox crash

Edited 1510522396
I haven't used this campaign (Pathfinder) in a while and when I go in I get the following message.  I thought you all might know right off what this means. Error: Firebase.child failed: First argument was an invalid path: "undefined". Paths must be non-empty strings and can't contain ".", "#", "$", "[", or "]" Error: Firebase.child failed: First argument was an invalid path: "undefined". Paths must be non-empty strings and can't contain ".", "#", "$", "[", or "]" at Ia (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:12:230) at J.G (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:144:213) at TrackedObj._doSave (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:766:8) at Timeout.later [as _onTimeout] (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:828:25) at ontimeout (timers.js:380:14) at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:244:5) at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:214:5) **EDIT**  It appears it was the Pathfinder Companion Script and I deleted it and reloaded it and now it still gives me this.  Cannot read property 'id' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at mookHandler (apiscript.js:3166:95) Now I have the following errors. " ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." "%c Notice: %c Attributes at version: 0 " "%c Warning: %c migrate repeating attacktype Dropdowns, there are no rows for weapon " "%c Warning: %c migrate repeating attacktype Dropdowns, there are no rows for item " "%c Warning: %c migrate repeating attacktype Dropdowns, there are no rows for spells " "%c Warning: %c migrate repeating attacktype Dropdowns, there are no rows for ability " "☒☠☒ Initialized It's A Trap! using theme 'Pathfinder-Generic' ☒☠☒" "-=> Pathfinder Companion vPrototype 1.0 || Compatible with Sheet Version 1.6x <=- [Tue Aug 15 2017 13:37:58 GMT+0000 (UTC)]" How would I know WHICH images or triggering the bold above??? For the notice and warning on repeating attacks, how would I know which sheet it is talking about?  I have tons of them in my campaign.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The stuff in bold is not an error, it's a message sent by Roll20 when a character without an avatar is created. Ignore it. The stuff in red is an actual error, however.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I would post this in the PFC thread <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5412440/pf-pathf" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5412440/pf-pathf</a>... so Scott can have a look.