Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Champions (Hero System) Character Sheet Please!

Edited 1510558297
So, there's a good chance I'll be co-GMing a game using Champions some time in the next few weeks, but there does not appear to be a character sheet for it (or at least it's not obvious when I searched for it). Is there anyone willing to make the sheet? Preferably someone who knows the system well enough to make it, as I'm still learning the system in preparation for said possible game.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
There is a Roll20 Character Sheet for the Hero System named "Hero Games: 6th Edition" in the dropdown:

Edited 1510558717
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is a sheet for Hero System 6th Edition listed under "Fuzion", even though Hero hasn't been allied with Fuzion since the sputtering end of 4th Edition back in the 90s. I haven't tried it out, but you could take a look at it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ah, Silvyre sniped me. I still say that it needs to be moved out from the Fuzion umbrella. It's like putting GURPS under Car Wars.
So that is fully compatible with Champions? Cool. thanks for that. Now I just need to worry about the other possible system we might use (which I was going to post about but distracted from doing).
... And now that I've looked at it, this sheet has a lot of problems. The text is pretty small, there's no roll buttons anywhere, and even some of the text is getting cut off when I change the values for the characteristics (for example, at 15 str, which I just punched in at random, the 12- is getting cut off. Can't even change the size of the window, since it's all locked at that size apparently :/ Anyone know if it's still got an active creator?

Edited 1510567477
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The last update to this particular sheet was over 2 years ago, which was just a small fix. The last update by the creator was over 3 years ago, so it's not actively being improved at all.
Great... anyone willing to give updating it a shot?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm very familiar with 5th edition; don't own 6th, and have never built a character sheet, sorry. I also don't know if anyone has built a decent macro for rolling Body on Hero dice.
Its the CSS values that need to change when text values get cut off or if the text is too small. I modified that sheet for use in my 5e game, but ended up not using it because I couldn't be bothered to write a bunch of scripts and macros that call the sheet's values. 

Edited 1516743067
MarkL (with tiny bit of help from me and a lot of help from others) has built an API dice roller for Body, Stun and Knockback (for 5th edition rules) Link to the API forum post Edited to add, the working dice code is now in the above link

Edited 1516657324
Can't use API since I don't have a pro account, and no one I play with has a pro account. Either way, we ended up not going with this system.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I updated a little bit, made the sheet text a bit bigger, corrected a couple of boxes that didnt work, the hit location values, and added a speed calculation. The fixed end/stun/body boxes are already live, the rest has just been pushed to roll20 and should go live next week. It's not a huge change, but it's a bit more useful. If there's anything specific you'd like me to look at, I'll see what i can do.
Would be good for a button next to skills (and powers if poss) that would roll them for you. When do you think the update will have filtered through? I checked last night and the CS seemed the same to me.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The roll20 team checks contributions on a Monday or tuesday, usually, and then it might take a day or two to propagate to players. So mid to late next week. A button is a good idea, but tricky, because you need to set up a standard syntax for powers, and would likely need multiple boxes. The powers section of the sheet would have to be ripped out and redesigned to accommodate it. Since you're a pro user, you're better off setting up abilities using my damage script. I would like to create a completely new sheet, but that's a big undertaking, and I have a couple of other projects, so that will be months down the line.
Thanks for the update. I'll have a look towards the end of the week. Just wanted it easier for the other players, so when they get asked to roll against some skill that they hardly use, they just have to find the skill and click. Trying to get things as player friendly from the CS (but, I've not got the time, so don't expect others to spend theirs either!)