Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Don't know where else to ask for help

Tried the help, the wiki, the terms of use. I've got some players that are a bit out of control. The posts are getting highly offensive and I'm starting to get concerned but I didn't see anything under the terms of use that would indicate a violation.  I do not want to quote the post here.  May I have a contact linky please? Thanks.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
If there is a 'Report' link on the post(s) or message(s), simply click that and fill inthe details of why you are reporting.&nbsp; Do this for each thread involved, and the mods&devs will look it over and deal with the issue. If there is NOT a Report link, email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with as much information as you can, such as who is involved and where the events are taking place (along with campaign links), and the Devs will look into matters and deal with the issue.
Thanks. I ended up deleting all the posts (campaign forum) and attempting to resolve it via PMs but I am uncertain if I was successful. I did save the entire webpage/thread before.&nbsp; Not sure how to restore it but I can certainly create a text-only dump.&nbsp;
Rerednaw said: Thanks. I ended up deleting all the posts (campaign forum) and attempting to resolve it via PMs but I am uncertain if I was successful. I did save the entire webpage/thread before.&nbsp; Not sure how to restore it but I can certainly create a text-only dump.&nbsp; all post still exist so emailling the team with the info will allow them to look into it&nbsp;
I would just kick and block them if they were offensive, it would take a bit of effort to offend me or most of my players. Skin thickness is relative. What may be acceptable in one game may be offensive in another. You may want to tighten up your recruitment/screening if multiple players are going off the reservation. Also, if no standards are set at the outset, it is difficult to crank down on things later.
I already took full responsibility for expecting an open, polite, and civil environment.&nbsp; I will post player behavior ground rules in my games going forward.&nbsp;