Gamers, welcome! It's time to huddle up and get cozy with this week's Community Corner. Developer Spotlight Advanced Fog of War: Fixed some performance issues that were affecting some users. Minor bugfixes or polish for the LFG, Compendium, Character Sheet Buttons, and Account Settings. Hi rollers, Steve K here. Our next major development cycle is in full swing at Roll20. That means that the only code being pushed live over the next few weeks are bug fixes and polish to features that need their rough edges rounded off. But in order to not go radio silent while we furiously work on the next update, I thought I’d talk about what our design goals are and tease as much as I can. I’m really happy with the Compendium updates from Fog & Functionality. We added dynamic lists that any community Compendium curator can setup, list card templates, ordering, filtering, and more. These updates have made the Compendium much more powerful and useful with lists of data like spells or monsters. I think the Compendium can do more and that will be a focus of the next update. The card view is good but it’s not great, yet. It also doesn’t translate from the web view into the app as well as I’d like. In app it suffers from the problem the attributes list does, which is just being a system agnostic list one over the other. It also doesn’t have any of the powerful filter and sorting tools of the web view. Much of the data that was brought into the Compendium wasn’t as granular as we’d like. The Compendium is currently acting mostly as a reference tool, so the more granular we can get the data the easier it is to search specific pieces and get back only the results you want. On the other side of the coin the books aren’t as easy to read “like a book” start-to-finish as we’d like. We’ve got a plan to address all of these issues and more that we’re hoping to have implemented for the next major Roll20 update. Next time I’m hoping we’ll be far enough along to talk about a top requested feature we hope to be bringing to Roll20. Until then, happy rolling. Steve K. Roll20 Lead Developer Community Highlights Character Sheets Have you ever just wanted to be a bear? Uh yeah me neither ha-ha... But if you did, Honey Heist 's simple fun system is for you. Look at that luscious, bee-utiful yellow character sheet. It's imPAWsible not to stare! On the Marketplace What's life without accessories? Add detail and flair to your maps, interiors and spells with the help of our Marketplace creators! Chibbin Grove's Adventurous Assets by Chibbin Grove Dress up your dungeon with these lovingly crafted assets including my favorite: the lovingly crafted pile of bones! Game Props Furniture 2 by David Hemenway Piles of bones not your interior design cup of tea? Alright, how about you indulge in building a cozy home with this new furniture prop pack. The standout piece here is the wooden toilet seat and cover! Adventure follows you everywhere... Perfect Spells: Pack 2 by Pierluigi Rimini You're gonna need powerful magic to ward off the toilet demons haunting your one-of-akind designer oak wood toilet seat! This pack's got you covered with area effects, visual effects and more! Make a figurative splash! WOTC Highlights The holidays are fast approaching and we've got the perfect gift for you and your players (or DM!): Hoard of the Dragon Queen and The Rise of Tiamat , now available on the Roll20 marketplace! You can also treat yourself or others to both at once, with the Tyranny of Dragons bundle . Stay warm, stay cozy, stay wonderful, -Alex