Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Playing Cards and Roll 20

Edited 1511118476
Hi, I'm starting a game that uses playing cards as part of the magic system. As the GM, I need to be able to set up hands for NPCs, but seem only to be able to add cards to my own hand (and then it isn't clear which NPC has which cards). Is there any way to do this? (Note: I let my pro subscription lapse because I wasn't using any of the features anymore but am willing to resubscribe if Pro is needed to do this). I was also wondering if there was a way to deal cards directly to the table. I can deal them into my hand and then move them to the table if need be, but that's kind of awkward. Edit: As one last question, I need a deck that is two decks shuffled together (108 cards including Jokers). Is there any way to do this without having to manually make a new deck and add 108 cards to it one-by-one?
For the first question, not really... you might try creating additional characters to log in with on a second computer or browser, but that's not a very good solution.  As for the second, yes, kind of. You can set the deck up to be visible on the playing field, and then drag individual cards onto the table that way. Warning: players can do so too! What I might do in your situation is create a new 'map', draw out sections for each PC, then drag/drop cards into their 'hand' that way. Final question: nope.