Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Adding Tokens to Collection

Edited 1511146250
I have to be blind or dumb. I can not find anything about how to add free tokens from the marketplace to my collection, so i can use them in games.... can someone post a reply with a link, or even just step-by-step explain it for me please? I am sure it is SOMEWHERE but i just cant seem to find it......
click on them and drag it to the map
Rick said: click on them and drag it to the map so have the marketplace open in a new window? i think you are misreading my question. i can not figure out how to get them INTO my collection, so that i can drag them out on to the map.....
if you have one of the subscription levels then they are added to your collections..if not you have to drag them from where you saw them to the map and then they will be added to your collection
ok, that was a bit clearer and helped me. thank you very much and closing this thread.