Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Equipment?

Hey everyone, So I'm fairly new to the Roll20 system and am trying to figure out how it all works. By any chance, is there any feature that allows for equipping items to a character? Perhaps ones that allow you to equip an item and then takes into consideration the increase those items provide to the character's stats? If so I would really like to learn how to use this feature or if it is possible for me to code one in. Thanks everyone! XX
Usually those kinds of things would be handled at the character sheet level - what system are you playing?
Hello Xilver! what system are you using? In the Pathfinder character sheet, there is an equipment tab, which you can add things there that does effect the characters AC for example, and there is buffs you can enable in settings, then customize those to change stats as well, and simply name the buff the item name. Hope that helps some! ~Chris