Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Game settings won't save

I have never been able to get settings for the game I run to save. It used to be just trying to set the campaign settings such that it always rolled damage and crit without me having to change that on ever individual sheet, but now when I spawn tokens it overwrites one of their meters with a randomly rolled health and that's terrible. I went to go turn that off (which thankfully I can) but it didn't work, so I rechecked the settings page and it was turned back on again, just like the "autoroll damage and crit" setting. I found out that every time I click to accept changed to the page it just ignores all the changes I made, rather than just one setting not working. I use firefox and the only addons I have  are adblock and Avast. Any solutions?
Any solutions at all...?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
It all worked in chrome, thanks.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm glad things worked out for you.  Marking this resolved and closing this thread, but please don't hesitate to post again if you've any issues or concerns.