Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Incorrect billing - Where to go

Hi, I believe that I have been incorrectly billed, and for a very large amount ($92.16), after purchasing the Tyranny of Dragons Bundle (which was properly billed itself for $49.95, it's just that I received another bill on the same day for an amount that is not justified by any purchase). As I can't find a way on the site to contact the sales team, any help about this around here ? Thanks in advance...
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Philippe. You will have to email the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> for this issue. As this is being handled by email, I'm closing this thread.
Well, close it if you must but honestly, as this is a commercial site, it's not normal to have a clear place to go an discuss these issues.Still, thanks for the information, I just wish it would be more easily available...