Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

macro for modifing the inventory

Hello, I know it was not possible in past, but the posts are over year old and with the new APIs etc. I would like to check if there is an improvement... The idea is simple as when I do range attack, let say with sling, I would like from script to do the rolls and substract one bullit from my ammo. Or something simple like "/pay 200g" to substract 200 gold from my character... Is it still a problem? Thank you.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Ctirad, there are a number of API scripts that can do this for you (Ammo and ChatSetAttr to name but two of the main ones). The Roll20 5e OGL sheet and Pathfinder sheet also have companion scripts that can manage ammo etc too. The API does require that the creator of a game has a Pro level subscription however but once that obstacle is overcome the possibilities are limitless(ish). :)
in terms of ammo subtraction with ammo tracking turned on for the sheet and set up properly every attack with item would reduce the configured resource by 1. i know this exists for the shaped sheet in some way and the OGL sheet under companion script API in the library. as per the gold tracker i am sure some programing can handle this i however dont use it. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yes, the Shaped sheet handles it through its API Companion script. It also decrements charges, potions, ability dice, etc.