Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Homebrew Module

I Linked a bunch of handouts together for myself with a homebrew module to run it in game. Is there a way for me to save this so I can use it again with a different group or will i have to go through all of the work to recreate it? Basicly can I save a handout to transfer to another game. 
If you had the transmogrifier (a pro feature) you could transfer handouts/maps/characters and more between games. With a plus/free subscription you would need to either recreate it manually, or copy the entire game.
OK Thank you. It is a drop in one shot for Thanksgiving and I would like to be able to use it again if I am running a different group. I appriciate the quick answer. 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Another option is to duplicate the Game before playing it so you retain a fresh copy all setup.