Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Massive Darkness dice roller?

Hey folks, I'm not nearly comfortable enough with my coding skills or understanding of the API to attempt to create a proper roll table (let alone one that uses custom imagery versus regular dice) but if it's possible is anyone willing to take a look at the board game Massive Darkness to see if they could create a dice script for that particular game? I think it would be a great addition! I picked up the game and I've been playing it and I'd love to run a game of it here on Roll20 as well.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Making a Rollable Table for this doesn't require the API, you just need to images for each face of the die and a few minutes to create the Rollable Table.