Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG Pathfinder] Golarion / Absalom Based Campaign

Hello All I am looking for 4-6 Players to join my ongoing Campaign. The Campaign is an adventure I have written/writing based in Absalom/Isle of Kortos in Golarion. Gauging Interest right now. Ideally I would like to play 1-2 a week. I am free Weeknights after 6pm PST and Weekends. Game sessions would be about 4 hours each in length. Will Use Roll20 character sheets. Open to the idea of streaming on Twitch. Plan on Starting around first week of December. This will be a 1-20 campaign with Mythic levels. Will be a mix of RP and Combat.  The game will be a 20 point buy. All paizo material and 3rd party with approval. Ideally I am looking for the following in a  player. -Knowledgeable and passion for the Golarion Setting -More Roleplayer than Power Gamer -Friendly and respectable Please leave a comment if you are interested and what times would work best for you.
New players welcome