Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] [D&D 5e] Calling All Noobs, Rookies, Neophytes, and Inexperienced Players! D&D One-Shot now being organized for Monday, November 27th from 6-9 PM EST.

My Lords, Ladies, and Gentlemen: It is with utmost urgency that the honorable Parnell Crang, noted merchant and collector of rare antiquities, announces the formation of an expedition into the hills west of town to explore the Fallen Fortress.&nbsp; As you know, the recent earthquakes have caused massive property damage to the Village of Glenmore.&nbsp; But what you may not know is that these same tremors have cracked the outer shell of one of those ancient siege towers in the hills.&nbsp; For the first time in centuries, the hidden treasures lie exposed to those brave enough to claim them. Mr. Parnell Crang has extended an invitation for you to join such an expedition.&nbsp; Plans are already underway, and those up to the challenge are encouraged to stop by the Moss Top Tavern and leave word with the barkeep.&nbsp; Or, if you prefer, you may follow this link to the LFG page and submit an application. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/95591/master-of" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/95591/master-of</a>... This is a one-shot adventure for 1st Level characters, using only the material from the Player's Handbook.&nbsp; I am running this game to give new and inexperienced players a chance to roll some dice and get a taste for Dungeons & Dragons, a hobby I dearly love and wish to share with others.&nbsp; If you are a more experienced player that is willing to help out and guide new players through this quest, you are welcome to apply as well (though priority will be given to newer players). &nbsp;
Thanks for all the interest, there are no more openings for this game.