Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Journal Entries Not Draggnig and Dropping

So I am trying to move around some folders and put some character sheets into folders for a few of my games and they are not moving at all. I tried refreshing my browser a bunch of times as well as switching from Google Chrome to Internet Explorer and it still doesn't work. Just nothing happens.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did you open your folders (make sure the + is -) and drag the sheets by the three little bars on the side of the name, not by the name.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Oh, IE is not a supported browser. It is Chrome and Firefox for supported browsers.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site.  Lets start by making sure you're dragging by the part of the line entry that has the 3 stacked lines and NOT dragging by the name of the item. If that doesn't work, would you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!