Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

FFG Star Wars?

I'm confused, was FFG Star Wars removed from Roll20? I was hoping to finally have a chance to either host or play in a Force and Destiny game using the Fantasy Flight game system. Is the D6 system the only one which is allowed now?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
All systems are allowed, Roll20 is merely a highly organized dining room table at which you can play your games.  I'll move this over to the Character Sheets forum where hopefully someone can help you out with finding a character sheet for your desired game.

Edited 1511416458
GenKitty said: All systems are allowed, Roll20 is merely a highly organized dining room table at which you can play your games.  I'll move this over to the Character Sheets forum where hopefully someone can help you out with finding a character sheet for your desired game. Thanks.
On the Game Settings page, type terms in the Character Sheet Template field to filter:
Rabulias said: On the Game Settings page, type terms in the Character Sheet Template field to filter: Got it.